Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Project Black Star Overview

Getting information about Nibiru, where it is and when it will be at the closest approach to the Earth has been nearly impossible. The many amateur videos on YouTube are very contradictory and very unscientific.

One of our dear readers connected me to a source that sounds more professional and believable. They seem to be one of the best sources for tracking this phenomenon due to the accuracy they have experienced in the past. Here is a video explaining their research. It is technical, but seems to be accurate and a source to continue to watch:

I am still in the process of reviewing all the material presented on their website, so I do not have a final review to give at this time. If you wish to join me in the review, go to:

There is an update video that Terral made on 9 Mar.  It is more technecal than the above video but has much information interspersed in the 44 minute report.  You can view it at:
This also was sent to me by a dear reader -- very interesting:
Fish living by the Dead Sea- Prophecy of Ezekial Unfolding


  1. Black Star Update March 9, 2017 U Tube video: some good questions from viewers and very interesting answers by Terral BlackStar. I am posting just three of the questions and Terral's answers which readers here may find of particular interest. Fascinating!
    1. "Can anyone estimate the distance from the black star to the sun?" Terral answers: "The Black Star is positioned between the Sun and the center of the Libra Constellation at about Mars orbit path, according to the Binary Star Magnetic Repulsion Modeling; but inside of Mars orbit path and scheduled to cross Earth orbit path around May 20, 2017, according to the Magnetic North Pole Migration Model with a 25 percent change of accuracy."
    2. Another viewer asks: "What happens May 17-20, 2017?" Terral responds: "That depends on which of the predictive models is correct: 1. Binary Star Magnetic Repulsion Model. This model says Earth will have another nearside-alignment quake event in the first week of May 2017 giving us another Earth orbit cycle into 2018 with a 75 percent chance of accuracy. 2. Magnetic North Pole Migration Model. This model says Earth will suffer a Black Star/magnetically-induced geological pole shift on May 20, 2017 late in the day with a 25 percent chance of accuracy. The recent Sun/Earth/Black Star backside-alignment quake event came right on schedule on November 14, 2016 with the 7.8 New Zealand Quake Event. Add 188.5 days and you get May 20, 2017 saying that the 188-day cycle has been in play for the last decade. This threat comes first with a greater than 10 percent chance of being accurate, which means we treat this threat as REAL." The postings quoted here are two days old.
    3. Another viewer asks: "You are quoted on CTC as saying the dark star is only 2-3 kilometers in diameter? Can you explain how you came to that conclusion and how something that small can affect the earth so drastically? Most other researchers say that it is like 5-7 times the size/mass of earth." Terral answers: "he Black Star is likely the remnant/leftover remains of our Sun's binary twin that went supernova millions of years ago where all of the subatomic particles are compressed together. One tablespoon of Black Star matter is likely the mass of two Giza Pyramids causing the Black Star to behave more like a black hole than any known celestial object. A neutron star that is 10-12 kilometers in diameter is twice Sun mass and my gut says that we are not dealing with an anomaly of that size, but something smaller; which still gives the Black Star a mass many times that of Jupiter. Ms. AP

    1. Very well done. You have spent more time on this than I have so far. Since I haven't spent a lot of time, I don't really have too many answers yet.

      1. The distance away and the placement of the star with respect to the Earth is speculative since the effects on Earth have been so extensive. I would have to do more review before understanding his possibilities.

      2. When is this going to happen? That is completely in the hands of Hashem and we are getting indications of it happining sooner than 20 May. Since, once again, I do not know such things as speed or actual placement in our solar system, his 188 day cycle is interesting but may not be Hashem's plan.

      3. Because NASA took pictures of this star in 1982 before it was made Top Secret, we saw it as a complete red dwarf sun, not as a fragment from a supernova. The size is about 10 or 11 times the size of Earth as seen in numerous photos. The changes that were brought about on the other planets in our solar system, our sun and our moon, would have to be from a massive heavenly body, not a fragment from a supernova (once again, without data to do calculations, I am speculating). The pictures of Nibiru also show it as a dwarf sun that is still generating heat and light, meaning a working star. The magnetic effects on our solar system are more in keeping with a star, not a supernova remnant.

      Everything that is being said on these videos and the website are very interesting, but only Hashem's plan is the definite. Without any truth coming from NASA or any professional organiztions, beggars can't be choosers -- we take what we can get and review.

      With everything that we are seeing, the stepping up of Teshuvah is a necessity that no scientific report will deny.

  2. Terral's stuff is interesting but im not sold. Chris Potter has been doing a lot of interesting videos regarding brown dwarf stars by sharing a "physicist's thoughts" that he consults. Very scientifically based, with your background you may relate well. Glenn

    1. As I have already mentioned I have not really reviewed all his data to validate his findings (not that I have sources to use for validation).

      It is all interesting, but actually unimportant. Hashem will do what He wants, and what is best for us. If Terral's findings are a message from Hashem, so be it; we can pay attention. If Mr. Potter is lacking scholarship, as most of the videos on YouTube, than that also is Hashem's will.

      All this should only be a reminder that we have much work to do to get ready for the great and awesome day of Hashem. That message from Hashem is crystal clear.


  4. Nibiru a fulfillment as outlined in the Zohar

    Rabbi Yitzchak said: It is written, "The light of the moon will be like the light of the sun; the light of the sun shall be sevenfold the light of seven days." (Isaiah 30:26)

    Rabbi Yehuda said: This refers to the seven days of 'inauguration/miluim' [of the First Temple].

    Accordingly, in the future, the light of the moon will equal the light of the sun, and both will be sevenfold the light that was revealed during the inauguration of the First Temple. Accordingly, the moon will not need to receive its light from the sun, for it too will be a luminary.

    And when will this be? At the time of which it is written, "He will destroy death forever" (Isaiah 25:8) [and life will be eternal]. "On that day G‑d will be One and His Name One." (Zachariah 14:9)