Monday, May 16, 2016

More Fascinating Dot Connecting

                                                                                      בס"ד
My readers know that I like to compare the weekly portion of the Torah that we read on Shabbos to the Haftarah which is often prophecy that gives deeper meaning to the Torah reading.  This past Shabbos had a very interesting Haftarah that teaches us a very important lesson about the Torah.  First let me tell you the commentary given in the ArtScroll Chumash, and then I can be more specific about what it means to us:

Haftaras Emor – Ezekiel 44:15-31
The first section of the Sidrah (the Torah portion) deals with the laws of Kohanim, and It is complemented by a Haftarah in which the prophet Ezekiel gives the laws that will apply to the Kohanim in Messianic times, after the building of the Third Temple. The commentators note that several of the laws pronounced by Ezekiel contradict laws of the Torah, a clear contradiction of the principle that the commandments of the Torah are eternal and immutable. There are two ways of dealing with this difficulty, both of which are discussed in the ArtScroll commentary to Ezekiel (pp. 695· 7). 
To the verses that seem to be at variance with the established Halachah, Rashi's commentary to the chapter offers only Midrashic comments. Apparently, this is one of the passages which, like the Book of Chronicles, was not intended to be understood in its simple meaning, since that would contradict what we know to be the true Halachah. Rather, this chapter was meant as a vehicle for the drash or the exegetical interpretations that underlie the verses. The Messianic era is shrouded in mystery; therefore, the simple meaning of this passage must remain hidden from us until, in the words of R' Yochanan in Menachos 45a, the prophet Elijah will come and reveal it to us. Radak has a different approach. Never in his commentary does he suggest that any commandment will be nullified. Rather, he holds that the drastically heightened spiritual level of Messianic times will be reflected in elevated standards of observance.

I have said that we do not read the Torah, we study the Torah.  The text of the Torah is so deep that it is very often not understood what Hashem’s messages are.  I have had discussions with readers of my blog that pointed out verses in the Torah as though they were clearly proving what the absolute truth is about a subject.  The fact is every word, every letter, every numerical value is giving us prophecy and a much deeper insight to the text being read.  I have mentioned that I do not have the answers to every question, I only know the source of all the answers, whether they are discernable or not.  I have also mentioned that I have answers to questions that I don’t have a comprehension of the answer I gave.

Why am I telling you all this?  Good question.  One is for us to realize that when dealing with the absolute truth, the Word of Hashem, we are dealing often dealing with truths beyond out comprehension.  As it says in the simple example of the laws of the Kohanim, we must wait for Elijah the Prophet to come and explain its meaning.  There are no mistakes in the Torah; there are many, many mistakes in how we interpret its meaning.

Let me get a lot more exciting about what dot connecting I have been guided to (from Hashem, no doubt).  I have dug deeper in the subject of the Moshiach and Nibiru with some fascinating results.  Two questions that I believe I have developed insight into are: when will Moshiach be introduced, and who exactly is he.

Enough for today.  Tomorrow I have a very interesting essay from a friend and neighbor of mine, that is also giving some insight into my dot connecting.  Then, B”N, the day after tomorrow (if I finish my writing in time), I will give you some insight in my findings.  This may prevent some of you from sleeping the next two nights, but I encourage you to do some meaningful Teshuvah while you are awake.

5 comments:

  1. Interesting, when you wrote about we, Jews, 'study' the Torah and not just read it - it reminded me of my father, z'l, telling me that when I was young and said to me we 'study' the Torah, not just reading it, because every letter, vowel, etc. means something. The non-Jew reads the Bible (good stories). That's why a talmid chacham could live a thousand years and still be studying it; it is infinite because it was written by the Infinite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shalom!.. No not is not causing loss of sleep and hardly curious.. as most seems repetitious and like that Moishela's message.. it is old.. not new.. and if I am curious.. I am curious to know what happened last week..
    It just seemed same old same old nothing new..

    If you can tell if something really big happened would like to know. thank you..

    Annony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is repetitious is the fact that most people are not doing what they need to do, repent with great changes in their lives. Moishela is giving you messages from Hashem. Hashem is not happy with our performance and needs to repeat His request over and over again.

      So far as what happened? Many, many things are happening each week. The world is getting scarier day by day. Are we heeding Hashem's message to do something about it? Tune in tomorrow for the answer.

      Delete
    2. It's getting scarier, but everyone individual has his/her own daily concerns, joys and miseries to contend with - and so life just goes on as usual for them. The messaages are not really concrete, vague even. They could refer to the world at large everyday events, horrible though they are, and are repetitious in the fact that they say the same thing, and nothing new, absolutely cataclysmic, for the whole wide world affecting everyone has yet happened - so a lot of people naturally become sceptical. I think that is what anon 12.59 is saying.

      Anon uk

      Delete
    3. Hopefully, tomorrow's post will shed some light on your concerns.

      Delete