Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What's Next: Doomsday and Redemption

A lecture by Rabbi Kin about where the world is headed as predicted by the prophets and as further elaborated in the Talmud and the Kabbalah (this was recorded several years ago but is directly related to today’s situation).  Listen carefully to the Rabbi's message for it is the same as what I have been saying since March.  His approach is scarier than the way I may have presented the information; but, his words are very accurate and should be taken seriously by each of you.
This is not the topic that I had planned for today as I was referring to yesterday.  The topic I had planned for today is taking much longer to research and construct.  I also was very busy today with other important issues.  I decided to offer this video by Rabbi Kin since it is such a pertinent topic with very appropriate information.  When he talks about doing teshuvah (repentance), this month of Elul, the month before Rosh Hashanah, is the most important teshuvah of the year.  Since we are so close to the end, this week is the most important week of your life for doing teshuvah and selichos (asking for forgiveness as we do every morning as part of our morning prayers).  I cannot emphasize enough that this is the greatest opportunity to help yourself and your loved ones for all eternity.  The too-late-date is coming and it truly will be too late.

Note: This was sent to me by Moriah.  I thank her and may this be a blessing for her and her husband.

2 comments:

  1. so what news tomoorow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will see tomorrow if I get it done. It is long and complicated but, I believe, answers many questions that I have been receiving.

      Delete