Thursday, August 24, 2017

Instructions from Hashem for Our Time

בס"ד
From Rosh Chodesh Elul to Shemini Atzeres, we recite an extra prayer every day that is very appropriate for our time. In fact, if you read it carefully, it comes out as definite instructions that Hashem is giving us to carry us through the coming weeks. The prayer is Psalm 27. The best way to understand the message is to state the prayer and do a cursory analysis of what Hashem is telling us. First please read the Psalm:

Psalm 27 (from the Metsudah Siddur)
By David. Hashem is my light and salvation, whom shall I fear? Hashem is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When evildoers approach me to devour my flesh - my tormentors and my foes they stumble and fall. If an army were encamped against me, my heart would not fear; if war were to rise against me, in this I trust. One thing I request of Hashem, only that shall I seek, that I may dwell in the house of Hashem all the days of my life, to behold the pleasantness of Hashem, and to meditate in His sanctuary. For He will hide me in His tabernacle in the day of distress; He will conceal me in the shelter of his tent; upon a rock He will lift me. And now my head is raised high above all my enemies around me; and I will offer in His tents sacrifices accompanied with trumpets of joy; I will sing and chant to Hashem. Hashem, hear my voice when I call; be gracious to me and answer me. Of You my heart has said: "Seek My presence"; Your presence, Hashem, I will seek. Conceal not Your presence from me; do not turn away Your servant in anger; You have been my help; neither cast me off nor abandon me, G-d of my deliverance. When my father and mother abandon me, Hashem will gather me up. Hashem, teach me Your way, and lead me in the path of uprightness, because of my watchers. Do not deliver me to the will of my tormentors; for false witnesses have risen against me, who breathe violence. Had I not believed that I would see the goodness of Hashem in the land of living. Hope in Hashem; be strong, and He will give you courage; and hope to Hashem.

This is not rocket science. It is so simple to evaluate that when we are in times of peril, as we are now; in time of war, as it seems possible now; in times of great danger from our enemies, as it is now, the only relief – the only protection that is available is Hashem. This Psalm is read every year, but it has never seemed as urgent as this year.

I have mentioned that war is possible, but that Hashem will say: “Enough” and completely control the situation by what we like to call “natural disasters.” We know that Nibiru is coming for that purpose.  There is so much instability on this Earth with great increases in earthquakes (with possible tsunamis), hurricanes, tornadoes, flooding, volcano eruptions, etc, etc, etc, that it is definitely a sign of the way Hashem will, measure-for-measure, clean up the evil of the world (Malachi).

It says in the Psalm “they who stumble and fall.” Hashem knows each of us and exactly where we stand in following Hashem’s ways. Even atheists will have an opportunity to be scared enough from Nibiru and war to change their nonsensical ways – after all “there are no atheists in foxholes.”

Time is running out. Be as skeptical and as stubborn as you want; but, when the time comes (and it may be this week), know that “I would see the goodness of Hashem in the land of living. Hope in Hashem; be strong, and He will give you courage; and hope to Hashem.” It is the only instructions you will need to survive. Have a very good future – and I do mean very good.

Extra note:
I like to do code searches in scriptural passages I present as significant.  This Psalm has encoded “Moshiach,” “Nibiru” and Moshiach’s name; sorry, no hint about which verses.

You can’t make this stuff up.  Thank you Hashem for more instructions and confirmation.
-------------------------------------------------
 I have an urgent request for assistance.  One of our dear readers is about to make Aliyah with her family.  They are all set, but have a need for additional funds, since they have not been able to sell their house in time.  I have been saying for years how we can come closer to Hashem by helping others.  This is a beautiful opportunity to come closer to Hashem by doing such a act of kindness for a very, very special Jewish family.  Go to this webpage and help; Hashem will pay you back in kindness tenfold:
The Chesed Fund

No comments:

Post a Comment