I thought I would include some other interesting facts:
- The Arab nations surrounding Israel have approximately 650 times the amount of land as Israel. All the land from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea, by international law and of course scriptures, is Israel. The only occupied territory is where Arabs are occupying Israeli land and convincing the world it is theirs.
- Include Islamist nations and it exceeds 1000 times the amount of land.
- Before 1948 the Palestinians were the Jews. I still have Jewish neighbors who remember when they were children, their families were Palestinian. The Arabs called themselves Egyptians, Jordanians, Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc, etc, etc. In 1964 the newly formed PLO rewrote history and the Jew-hating world loved it, including the Jew-hating media.
- Palestine was never a sovereign nation and was illegally named by the Romans (it was actually Israel).
- The Arab terrorist groups in Israel (the Fatah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah, etc) have never said they wanted the land (when they talk in Arabic), only that they want all non-muslims dead -- "first the Saturday people, then the Sunday people" is the popular expression. Of course, that statement pertains to all the people of the world and we can see how the Sunday people are starting to get their treatment. Yet, the Sunday people still blame the Saturday people for everything that goes wrong in the world (Esav still is trying to kill Yaakov).
- Jews are approximately 1/4 of 1% of the world population (about 1 Jew out of every 400 people).