Thursday, November 8, 2012

Don’t you see that the world is falling apart?


BS”D
Discussion with Moishe’la (with his family)     part 2
A handicapped child
17 Cheshvan 5773 (Nov 1’12)
I only want to tell you this, that if the Yidden in America ignore the warning that Frankenstorm brought with it, they will be very sorry.  Very soon the anti-Semitism that has been hidden more or less since the Second World War will raise its head again in a fierce way in America and all over Europe and most of the world.

I’m saying this not as a Chiddush (something new) but because we are already seeing it happen and Yidden are trying to ignore it, but soon it will blow up in their faces and this will be another message.

The Yidden in Europe suffered Gehinnom on this earth but why?  Because they were not keeping the Mitzvos not even the most basic ones.  The much smaller percentage of those so called Frum were also riddled with the mindset of the Haskolah.  True there were Tzadikim of a great level and Chasidim also on a great level but the percentage was very small in comparison to those who have been tainted by the Haskolah.  But, in our generation over sixty years since the end of world war two we almost don’t feel the anti-Semitism it’s not in style or wasn’t in style but now things have changed, most governments are criminal governments that like nothing better than persecuting Am HaKodesh and because we have lost most of our Kedushah, we are left unprotected against the evil that has taken over the world.

However, the Yidden who trust only in Hashem and walk through the valley of death without any fear because Hashem is with them those people will survive.

Mommy:  Why does the moon look so interesting tonight?
Moishela: On this day, the 17th of MarCheshvan, the moon here in Yerushalayim Ir HaKodesh was extremely beautiful but frightening also.  A little star and a huge bright moon with a halo around it, a moon framed by clouds rippling in the back ground a very impressive sight, the star and the moon show us a great and frightening war will be here soon, all those who trust in Hashem and are not afraid of bombs and soldiers, lack of money, or being hungry, HaKodesh Boruch Hu will provide everything for his true people that trust Him and are with Him, for those who love Him and love am Yisroel.

This is the difference between what will happen now and what happened during the Second World War.  In this conflict which will be a thousand times more frightening then world war two, the Yidden who hold on tightly to HaKodosh Boruch Hu will live; they will survive Im Yirtza Hashem, those that do not, will not.

In the Second World War Reshoim Tzadikim and Bainonim where all killed, in this conflict Hashem will forcefully return all true Yidden to the emes and save them but Amelak and Arev Rav will be wiped out of existence.

Am Yisroel,  the true Jews among you, please come together scream out to Hashem beg him to forgive us cry many, many tears; cry until you have puddles around you; and, beg Hashem to end this world of lies and bring us to the truth to Olam Habah, please beg Him, Am Yisroel.

Why are people so indifferent; how can you keep going to your parties and dancing with Gashmius when the whole world is in danger?  How do you dare play stupid games with your Tzitzis hanging out of your pants to your knees and your Payos flying in the wind, stupid games?  Silly pass times, waste of time which is a cardinal sin in Yiddishkeit.

How can you ladies, you Yiddishe Mamas, walk around with short tight skirts open necks and shaitels that look like and really are real hair?  It makes you look unmarried.  You paint your faces, which is absolutely forbidden and you sit in restaurants and show your gluttony; you go to Europe to Daven at graves of Tzadikim to beg them to give you wealth.

Hashem for years now has been making Am Yisroel ill. The hospitals are filled with Frum Yidden She Lo Nayda.  People are dying in great numbers even though supposedly we are such tzadikim and give so much money for Chesed; so why are so many people dying She Lo Nayda?  And, why is the so-called cure so torturous for so many? WHY?

Don’t pat yourselves on the back and say they are dying to make a Kaporah for the generation; it’s not true.  They are dying in order to make you cry and make you beg Hashem to cure them!!  But we bury the dead and forget the Tefilos and go about our business as usual.

Don’t you see that the world is falling apart?  Don’t you see that even the Goyim are speaking seriously about Armageddon – the end of the world?  But you, my dear Jews, are still up to your old tricks, you are still deeply interested in your money making and your Loshon Hora, in your habits that are not quite kosher, in your gluttony and in your desires; of course, there are those who are still trying to live a life of truth but they are very few, so therefore my dear fellow Frum Jew please cry out to Hashem with tears.  Do Teshuvah on all your Avairos.  List them one by one; come back to the truth; get rid of your excessive Gashmius; crush the Egel HaZav into fine dust and throw it to the wind.


My comments:
I have received several Emails asking why I would condone such messages of scare tactics.  Is this the only way that these children can get the Jews to do the right thing?  I have said all along that everything that happens in this world, Hashem does for the Jews and for the righteous non-Jews, and definitely for the good.  This is not scare tactics to hurt the Jews but to greatly help the Jews.  Hashem's plan is simple (this is from many Rabbaim based on Tenach).  Moshiach will be announced when all the Jews do Teshuvah -- I am sure you have heard that before.  How will that be possible, especially in this world of people wanting their materialism, not Moshiach?  Simple answer is when things seem so bad and so scary, all the Jews will look up and say "HELP."  That one word is all that will be needed.  Then Hashem will know that because we have been let down completely by our leaders (on purpose -- no human being providing help), everyone will turn to Hashem -- that is the moment of Teshuvah.

Where have we seen this before?  At Mount Sinai when Hashem held the mountain over us, scared us, and we all said "Na’aseh v'nishma" - "We will do and we will hear" (Shemos 24:8). With this declaration we were elevated to the status of melachim, angels.  Hashem is consistent but he has to do things this way because of the weakness of human beings.  "There are no atheists in foxholes" is not just a cute expression.  I believe it was derived from our experience at Yam Suf (the Reed Sea) when we were backed against the sea.  Everything was so scary and, once again, the people turned to Hashem and the sea opened.  This scenario has happened numerous times in history; and, guess what, it is needed now more than ever.  Unfortunately, it also happened numerous times in history that we didn't turn to Hashem and the results were disastrous -- the loss of two Temples is the most glaring example.  It was not because Hashem caused disaster; but, Esav had his way when Yaakov wasn't studying Torah.

The most important thing to keep in mind is that it will be a very happy ending for the Jews, even the ones who are not doing what they are supposed to.  I know that Moishela is saying it slightly different making it sound like many Jews will not survive.  There are different interpretations of Tenach about this subject which I am not going into here.  Suffice it to say that Jews who are not doing Hashem’s mitzvot, will suffer in obtaining their Tekun,   I have been saying all along, what happens to each individual Jew is measure for measure what he or she needs.  If hurricane Sandy caused damage to a Jew's house, it was measure for measure what that Jew needed.  If a Jew has no plan to do Teshuvah, Hashem will make sure that he or she will be scared measure for measure accordingly.  It is all for our good.  Hashem loves us a trillion times more than we could ever love Him and gives us exactly what we need to survive and greatly thrive.

On a more personal note.  I agree with Moishela completely when he says how Jews pretend to do the right thing and act as secular as possible.  You may not care to hear this, but it is the truth.  Negative talk about the scariness and horrors that are coming and even using improper language, which I have received in Emails, are all signs of a lack of faith and trust in Hashem's plan.  Many Jews have told me that they constantly are doing the right things and working hard to follow Hashem's ways, and I do believe that many are; but, I have received many statements that give me the impression that some of my readers are only putting on an act and not really doing Teshuvah.  If anyone is not happy with Hashem's plan – that is seeing it for only good -- then he or she definitely needs help and will measure for measure receive it.  I absolutely cannot judge any of you; but please, please, please develop a completely positive attitude towards what is happening in the world since it is all good news from Hashem.  Not good news for the wicked, but for every Jew and righteous non-Jews who are trying to do the right thing.

I do pray every day that Hashem should help every Jew worldwide and my prayers have been answered.  If it requires scary tactics from Hashem, then He knows exactly what He is doing, as He has throughout history.

I was also asked:  If your prayers get answered positively, then why don't you ask Hashem to protect all Jews.  Why do you need to blog about it so much?  To get everyone else’s prayers answered positively. Hashem answers us measure for measure; and, even though I know my prayers have helped many individuals in the past, Hashem still holds each one of us accountable for ourselves.  "My desire to help everyone" means that I have to continue to pound that message into everyone.  We all need improvement. The difference between me and many that I talk to is I know where I am lacking and what I need to work on.  Most people don't have a clue of what they are deficient, so it is a mitzvah for me to help everyone.  I have said before “I don't have all the answers, but I do know the source of all the answers and I continue everyday to ask the questions.”  When we reach Tekun which is when Hashem will reveal Himself to the world, then we will understand everything and why Hashem designed history as he did.  Until then, we continue on our own with the help of best friends to unravel life's mysteries.  Please, everyone reading this should consider me your best friend.

One last note:  I have been receiving some very negative comments and Emails recently.  I will not continue to post any comment that is negative since I wish my readers to develop a very positive, happy attitude.  Exposing any reader to negativity is counter-productive and downright cruel.  We are in a time now that complete faith and trust in Hashem is the only way.  Doubting that with negativity is sinful and very dangerous to the writer of the negative comment.  If you believe that I have made an error according to scriptures, please tell me your exact proof by quoting the scriptures in great detail.  Telling me I am wrong without providing proof is useless.  I am not interested in bad opinion or gut feelings, only the truth according to Hashem.  That is all I am willing to listen to.  But, most of all I am not interested in exposing my readers to nonsense.  If you think that I am saying nonsense, then Email me directly and we can discuss it, but only with proof from you.  If your name is Anonymous you are more likely to be ignored by me since Mr or Ms Anonymous has provided the vilest comments received to date.  It is not hurting me; it is greatly damaging you.  A little common sense can save you from a horrible eternity – think about it. 

16 comments:

  1. None of this shocks me. One can see the evil that has taken hold of the world over the last 50 years, the last 30 in particular - since Reagan in my view. Sometimes I go on youtube and watch videos from the 1950s and sit in shock on the changes. Total breakdown of morality and humanity. The world today is one big pagan orgy and slugfest.

    But what can I do? I keep mitzvos and try not to have a nervous breakdown. Every day I go to work and get beaten down like a slave in Egypt. Corporations today are pure evil.

    I expect to live out my days like this. I look at my life as a penance for a prior life. I don't know what I did but it must have been pretty bad. I accept my punishment.

    I'm sorry to have seen the world destroy itself. I'm glad I remember better days.

    As for geulah, unfortunately, I remember the Holocaust, so I don't assume it will turn out any better this time. It's not as if klal yisrael did tesuvha since then; although I did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well put; but, this time is very different since we are getting very close to the happy ending. Your website is very interesting. Would you Email me, I have questions for you.
      absolutetruth613@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Thank you for thinking of righteous non-jews. I am deaf Noahide and face evil inclinations daily. Learn to use shield to protect from evil darts. Be strong and brave who hope in Elohim. Trust HaShem with all your heart and lean not your own understanding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think about them, Hashem did. He loves us all and wants the best for all of us -- Jew and non-Jew. I think we are in for a big surprise in the near future when Hashem gathers all the Jews from the Earth and the ten lost tribes. We are going to see many who did not know that they were part of the Israelite nation in the desert and who will return to Israel. You may very well be part of that -- I look forward to meeting you some day and finding out which tribe you are. I am hoping to write about this some time next week since I believe we are a lot closer to it happening than we know; I will disclose my proof (more research to be done first).

      Delete
  3. For those of us like my husband and I who were born and raised in the 50's and 60's and have witnessed the gradual decline of America, we were hoping that America would turn back onto the derech toward wholesomeness.. Not because we want to stay here but because we hate the immorality, dishonesty and chutpah of this administration. We also have grandchildren here. It was a kick in the stomach for my husband even though I told him before the first debates started that America was going down and it would never rise again. It's as if America has a fatal disease/tumah that if caught in time and cleansed thoroughly there would have been a chance. Sadly that didn't take place. It took a turn for the worse. Now it's too late. We sat together before we went to sleep and I told my husband now that this has been revealed to us by Hashem we can get excited because this all comes from Hashem and He is telling us to take our eyes off the train wreck our eyes have been fixed on and look past it to Eretz Yisrael. We knew we were someday making aliyah but Hashem just gave us evidence it will be happening sooner than later. BH! If you love Hashem and you know that everything He does for us is for the best you have to say without a doubt G-d's justice is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your words are beautiful. You should write your own blog -- I would be a steady reader. I believe the end is sooner than we think and that the transition to Eretz Yisroel will be much easier than people think. It is exciting and I look forward to meeting many of my readers in person.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the part 2. And thanks for your blog. Is interesting, thought provoking and much needed. The tests of this Yehudi generation is money/materialism/luxury and loshon harah. Hopefully somehow we can all overcome this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With Hashem's help it will be easier than we think. Just turn to Him. Enjoy part 4 which I just posted.

      Delete
  5. These emails are not inspiring me but making me give up. I am not good enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hang in there; I have some very positive posts that I am working on that should turn you around. Believing that you are not good enough is a sign of humility -- Hashem likes that. Keep up the good work.

      Delete
  6. Menachem: With your permission I'd like to respond to Anonymous 5:51

    To anonymous 5:51

    The Yetzer wants you to think you are not good enough, G-d forbid! The most important thing for you to do is to to realize everything that is happening to you is not an accident. It is a test. Hashem wants you! You must change your thinking. When all the negativity comes into your mind you must tell yourself "This is sheker, it's not real." Remember, that doubt is a characteristic of Amalek. This is a time of testing for Am Israel. Every Jew I know, without exception is going through something. A very, very secular Israeli woman came to me on Shabbos and when I spoke kindly to her she broke down crying - she said she was falling apart. I told her what I'm telling you. You are so valuable, Hashem loves you! But we must work for Hashem, our reward, by doing His will - by being a Kiddush Hashem, doing mitzvot and bringing Him honor in this world. We must constantly work on our middot. We have to be happy. We have Hashem on our side! It's a never-ending struggle. Take an honest accounting of your life and see where you have stumbled. Hashem doesn't give more than we can handle. When you put out a little effort He helps you 100 times that! Most importantly be honest with yourself. May you have the koach and insight you need to fight this darkness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous 5:51: listen to Moriah; she knows what she is talking about, and is giving excellent advise. I learn from her, also.

      Delete
  7. Moriah: this is Anon 5:51. thank you for your chizuk. I hope and pray I make it through

    ReplyDelete
  8. Added note to moriah: (this is still anon 5:15)I was once a fun, loving, positive, optimistic girl and turned into a depressed rejected negative red eyed no fun woman. I hope to get back my young self again one day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Menachem: Thank you for not only the kind words but also for allowing me to respond to one of your readers. I'm looking forward as I'm sure many others are, to the positive posts that are coming. Jews who are feeling despair need to know there is hope because they are in real pain. Also to have a practical plan, where to start. My heart aches for them because I've been there, wondering how I'm going to make it because my avodah is unraveling and the more time that goes by it's as if I'm building steps that are taking me further and further from myself and from Hashem. The Yetzer is more than happy to remind a Jew how they are failing. But the soul is on fire because it wants to be close to Hashem. This causes such chaos inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you are occupied 24/7 with Hashem and Torah, the yetzer harah has much more trouble getting your attention and under your skin. Once again, turning to Hashem completely, solves all you problems and prevents new ones. So far as having a plan, when you are occupied with Hashem full time, Hashem will do the planning. I get messages all the time and see the wisdom of Hashem in everything. I am nothing and know nothing; so, I let Hashem do all my thinking -- it works and I am a very happy person because of it. Let me give you an example: Everyone is talking about hurricane Sandy -- how miraculous (and almost impossible) the way it happened. Storms like that don't go up the coast and make a sharp left turn, against the jet stream, right into the most populated area of the US. There are many hidden messages in everything. Look at Sandy backwards or right to left as in Hebrew, it is Yd Nas, a miracle for a Jew. In Hebrew nes and nas are spelled the same, נס. נס also means wonder. A Sephardi Jew would pronounce it nas as in "escaped or fled (past tense as used in Numbers 35:25)." There are so many hidden messages from Hashem -- all we need to do is open our eyes and mind and be amazed, and actually be guided by everything He says. Life can be much easier than we think if we just put ourselves in Hashem's hands.

      Delete